Dairy Free Pancakes
These pancakes will satisfy your cravings and make dairy free a fun new adventure for you.
Servings: 5 people
- 2 cups white or whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of blended rolled oats blend until flour like consistency
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar or 1 tsp of honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup of dairy free milk coconut or almond my favorites but any milk you have on hand will work
- ¼ cup olive oil or melted coconut oil both work great!
- 1 tsp vanilla
Notes When you add the milk make sure to see if the batter is a nice thick consistency. If it is too thick you can add a few more TBSPs of dairy free milk. I like mine a bit thinner but if it's too thin it won't rise properly. You can easily add a teaspoon of chia seeds or cinnamon to give the pancakes a different taste. Or add a sprinkle of dairy free chocolate chips to make a fun kid/pretty much every adult version. These go amazingly well with fresh or frozen berries and coconut whipped cream.